Get to know me!

February 27, 2021

 



Hi friends! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and give you a little more insight into why I decided to create Roses Supposes. So here are 10 random facts about me! 

  1. I am married to the most AMAZING person! His name is Sharif but I call him Ucee (that's a story for another day). My brother introduced us and I have been smitten from our first date. We have been married three years and started dating two years before that.We are complete opposites but I think that's why our relationship works.

     
  2. My life forever changed on January 9th, 2020 after having my first baby. I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. From the moment I laid my eyes on Lola I was so in love. She is such a good baby and looks just like her Daddy lol. She is the perfect mix of sweet and sassy and has the biggest personality. She is the main inspiration behind Roses Supposes and I can't wait to share more of her with you. 

  3. I am a journalism junkie and have a passion for writing. Before I had Lola I was working full time in the news industry. I worked in many different roles but my favorite was being a News Producer. I loved the adrenaline and being able to write the shows. I also enjoyed being in front of the camera and I have recently been getting back into it. 

  4. I graduated from The University of Utah with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. Go Utes! 

  5. I also attended a Performing Arts college right out of high school where I was able to perform and travel abroad to Europe and Japan. Japan will always be a second home to me. 

  6. I am a huge Disney fan! I was even named after Sleeping Beauty, also known as Briar Rose. My happy place is walking down Main Street holding a churro in each hand while wearing my Mickey ears. 

  7. I did pageants while in college. I feel like pageants get a bad rap and it makes me sad because it was such a life changing experience for me. While preparing for Miss Utah I was in the best mental and physical shape of my life. I was also able to win scholarship money which was awesome. 

  8. I started dancing when I was three and I haven't stopped yet. I currently teach and it makes me so happy. It is another creative outlet for me and I love my students. 

  9. Fall is by far my favorite season. There is something about the weather that makes me so happy. Some of my favorite things to do are pumpkin patches, watching scary movies and snuggling up on a cold day.

     
  10. And finally, the easiest way to become my best friend is Diet Coke and chocolate.  


Post a Comment