DIY Lemonade Stand

June 4, 2023





DIY Lemonade Stand 

Lola is finally old enough to show interest in a lemonade stand so I have been so excited to make her one. I wanted to put something together that was easy and could also be used for other things like selling flowers, popsicles etc. I found everything I need at Hobby Lobby and had so much fun putting it together. 

Supplies needed: 

  • Four wooden crates 
  • Two wooden rods 
  • Wood piece to be used for banner 
  • Nails and hammer 
  • Spray paint 

Instructions: 

  1. Start by spray painting all of your wooden pieces. I used aqua blue but you can use any color you want. 
  2. Next, connect wooden crates two by two using your hammer and nails. 
  3. Hammer on your wooden rods to the back of the wooden crates. 
  4. Attach wooden piece to rods to create your top banner. 

5. Have fun decorating it however you want.
6. Make some lemonade and you are ready to go! 

Post a Comment